Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Photos!

Friends,

I have been into a lot of things lately. Some serious music listening, some serious reading and then some serious photography.

I bought Sony F717 digital couple of years ago and taking some experimental photos since then. Sad part is I have still not completed reading the manul:-) My photos seemed to be fine on the screen and I was content with what I got. However, when I tried to upload them to the web and started looking around for sites with nice photographs I was really astonished to see the quality of the photos taken by photography enthusiasts. Then I realized my photos are nothing more than a POS:-) I really wanted to improve my skills.

I am going to try to post a photo every week. I need your brutal comments to improve my artistic skills. Here is one to start with in the right "Links" section "My Photos" link. Thanks for your time. Best wishes.

-DreamsUnlimited.

No comments: